• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this jls a ce run
null_zpsb8e1fd8c.jpg

Question regarding a Disc

I recently found a Disc that I purchased off ebay many years ago amd have since forgotten what exactly it is.
It is a putter, innova, has 2002 US Masters Stamp with an american flag.
I attached a pic I know it's kinda hard to see but was wondering if anyone has a clue as to what it is.

Attachments

• DSCF3485.jpg
    DSCF3485.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 63
I recently found a Disc that I purchased off ebay many years ago amd have since forgotten what exactly it is.
It is a putter, innova, has 2002 US Masters Stamp with an american flag.
I attached a pic I know it's kinda hard to see but was wondering if anyone has a clue as to what it is.

Looks like a putter. If it's an older Discraft putter, the name should be stamped on the underside.

There is a thread dedicated to this sort of thing, for future reference. Look at the top of the equipment section for the sticky.

Someone told me this was a Chapion Edition Aviar one of the 1st ones made, was wondering if anyone could confirm or deny this

There is a thread for this, but if you want it identified you need a better picture and a side profile.
It probably has initials on the bottom.

Looks and feels like a Tracker, sort of like a TL wing. I assumed it was a Player's Cup Tracker, but all the Player's Cup Trackers I've found online have the text saying "2005 Player's Cup...etc" under the Discraft section of the stamp.

photo-4_zps34a29364.jpg

Probably right around whatever the player's cup ones are going for but I can't remember for the life of me the last time I saw one sold.

Wondering if anyone knows anything about a glo whippet

I have had this disc in my bag for a couple years but never really used in until recently. I wish i had been, its a great disc. I was wondering if anyone could help me with any more info on the disc? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMAG1474.jpg
    IMAG1474.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 23
Discraft Xpress?

I have asked around and have not been able to id this thing. It looks and flies like a Discraft Xpress but there is no stamp. The inside has two markings. One is molded into the plastic and says "LICENSED UNDER U.S. PATENT NO.4568297" and the other says the same thing, but is printed in ink like a computer stamp. It has quite a bit of tooling marks, zipper top, so I am wondering if it is a prototype of some sort. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Blank Disc.jpg
    Blank Disc.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts