• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you could have any course 5 mins away

I think I actually live about 5 minutes from La Mirada, and I love having a challenging 36 holes so close to me. There is such a good mix of every throw in the bag and it has helped my game tremendously. Even though I think there are better courses out there, I think I would still choose La Mirada, for sentamental reasons as well as for size and quality.

Flip City (currently 2 hrs), Myles Kimmerly (currently 1 1/4 hrs), and/or Hickory Hills (currently 50 mins).

I shouldn't complain, though, since Kenwood Park is literally 3 blocks away :cool:

A private one that I design and upkeep myself. No douchbags allowed. ....but since that isn't gonna happen... I've actually got a fun course close to my house... I'm happy with that....for now.

Lets see
Seneca Creek is 25 minutes
Patapsco is 35 minutes
Giles Run is 45 minutes
Paw Paw and The Grange are 1-3/4 hrs

Might not be back yard - but there's not much to complain about :)
Maybe slide Maple Hill, Knob Hill, and Warwick down into my neighborhood - and then I would have all I could ever want.