• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you HAD to be sponsored by one company

tu-f-o

Double Eagle Member
Which would it be?
In other words, which disc can you not live without?

Me: innova because of the nova.

ugghh. That is hard. My bag is almost all innova, but the one disc I could not live without is the Wizard. But I couldn't go all gateway. So I guess innova. And being back to square one on putters again :thmbdown:

Probably Innova. Not for just one disc but multiple molds. Best all around lineup.

Discmania...I throw mostly that already and I could replace the rest of my bag without much of an issue.

I'd miss my terns though. I don't always bag them but they're magical when I need them.

I'd be fine with any of the major companies, I think. The Flick is the one disc I didn't think I could live without. But after losing my main one and not having a direct replacement, I'm thinking I could live without it too. Wizards are my putters, and I'll never willingly give them up, but everything has something that is close enough (I mean ... McBeth still wins using substandard putters) :)

Discraft, hands down, if they let me unOOP some discs. Heck ... I'd just throw an all DC bag for nothing, other than selecting all their runs.

I throw a mostly MVP bag now, but as a single brand, they have wayyyyyyyyy too many holes to only throw them.
With the exception of putters, Discraft has the best general purpose discs. If they would agree to let me putt, not throw, just putt, my Atom, it would be them.
If they would not, probably Innova, because without a good putter, you are going nowhere. The Colt is close enough for me to cope.

Last edited:
Vibram !
Because I cant putt with anything else.
Also, Steve Dodge is funny.

Westside would be cool, then I could learn how to speak Horgen Yorgen.

Could really make do with any, but ideally;

Lat64
Innova
Dynamic Discs
Gateway
Daredevil

In that order, and a few others if they had a Firebirdish disc. I couldn't play without a FB/XXX/Spirit/Felon type disc

I'd be a discraft - dga guy. Love my mids too much(Comet, buzz, wasp), plus the undertow and pred/tsunami are my bread and butter drivers.

Only thing that would get me is losing my wizards. It would take time to adjust, but I would bet the steady Ed would be a nice replacement.

I'd be a discraft - dga guy. Love my mids too much(Comet, buzz, wasp), plus the undertow and pred/tsunami are my bread and butter drivers.

Only thing that would get me is losing my wizards. It would take time to adjust, but I would bet the steady Ed would be a nice replacement.

Focus is the DC clone of the Wizard.

I know who Steady Ed was, but which of their discs was this special edition made from?

Focus is the DC clone of the Wizard.

Never thrown a Focus, but I can, somewhat, throw a Wizard. They are just too tall.

Last edited:
I'd probably go with Discmania; I simply cannot live without my FD's, so that would be the mold that decides it. I can also probably get along with a full array of their putters, a pair of MD3's, an MD, and a couple of their control drivers, if they would just release the CD2 in S-line

I would go Latitude 64 because they seem to really throw the $$$ at their players. I could make their stuff work for me no problem.

Probably Innova as Im most familiar and comfortable with their molds I bag. Second would be a Trilogy brand. eeny meeny miny moe decision