• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you HAD to be sponsored by one company

Innova for me. I have tried really hard this year to branch out to other companies, but I can't seem to kick out my rocs, teebirds, firebirds, and destroyers. I'm a little disappointed in myself really, but what can you do I guess? Wizards are the only thing saving me from a full Innova bag.

Legacy would be your best bet to kick some of those out if you are interested.

If a company wanted to sponsor me, provide me with free discs and help pay for tournaments, I'd go with anyone but Lightning. Well, maybe I'd say no to Gateway as well. As much as I like the Wizard, I haven't thrown anything else from them that I liked.

Innova for me. I have tried really hard this year to branch out to other companies, but I can't seem to kick out my rocs, teebirds, firebirds, and destroyers. I'm a little disappointed in myself really, but what can you do I guess? Wizards are the only thing saving me from a full Innova bag.

Why are you trying so hard to get away from what's working for you? If Innova works best, why work so hard to not use them?

Why are you trying so hard to get away from what's working for you? If Innova works best, why work so hard to not use them?

Not to be a fanboy I suppose. I don't think I'm the only person who experiments with new plastic. You don't know if it's better if you don't try it...

If I had to pick I suppose I'd go discraft because I need a comet in my bag. I could probably cover every disc outside of the teebird and atom (my other 2 most thrown).

Not to be a fanboy I suppose. I don't think I'm the only person who experiments with new plastic. You don't know if it's better if you don't try it...

I definitely experiment, and I have four different brands in my core bag (Innova, Dynamic Discs, MVP, Latitude 64). You just sounded like you were anti-Innova and I was curious as to why, especially if their discs work well for ya....

Well, since MVP/Axiom makes up my entire bag but for one disc(DD Freedom) I would say them. Innova would be second because that's all I threw before.

Gateway.

It would be hard to play a round without Wizards, Voodoos, Chiefs, or Warriors. I like Apaches a lot, too, as well as the new retro flying frisbees they have been producing.

And I'm from St. Louis, so I feel obligated.

Probably Innova. Not for just one disc but multiple molds. Best all around lineup.

If I was to decide based on my favorite mold, I'd say RDG because of the Scale. Throw them whenever I can from 200' and in. Plus, now that I've got some Fossils worked in, they've taken over putting duties.

Plus, Jamie seems like he really wants to put out products that the people want... Really can't wait to see what their lineup looks like in a couple of years.