• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If your limited to four discs

I'm really impressed that most posters have chosen more than one manufacturer. It's getting so that decreasing the number of molds in your bag is only achieved by cutting down the number of discs...

I'd probably go with a 175 cPD, a 175 sFD, a 176 z Comet, and a 174ish classic soft judge...those are the discs that I throw the most so I think I could survive on a course with those if I had to.

172g Beat to snot Star Destroyer (domey)
167g Star Teebird
171g Champion Roc3
174g Soft Proton Anode (could probably preform every shot with this though):D

This is probably a common combimation:
* D destroyer 175
11x TeeBird 170
11x roc 180
Kc pro aviar 175

Starting wonder why i carry so many molds?????

163 bliz boss
157 11x kcpro tb
175 z zone as the mid but if I must use a different disc as the mid, 176 z hornet
175 ontario champ rhyno

Visiting the Asheville are this week, I've played 3 different courses with just
Westside TP Stag
Westside TP Underworld
Westside VIP Warship
Westside Eco1 Swan2

Discraft FLX Avenger SS, Innova Champion Banshee, Vibram X-link Firm Obex (though once the Mako 3 comes out that will probably be the go to mid), and the infamously stiff Gateway G9i Wizard

I mean I can see the Groove, Dragon, and 10m Brick, but why a crappy Dart? You know what would really round out that bag, an awesome Aerobie Sharpshooter #2, it's like a Roc, but awesome unlike the Roc because it has no glide.

Latest posts