• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any houses under 350 up there in nice neighborhoods?

Plenty. We bought our house (3 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms, built in '97) in Feb, 2008 for 220 and change. I don't really want to look now, but I am hoping that our house is still worth at least 150.

What town do you live in again?
The Gf really wants to buy... But Id rather keep renting till we get married or actually decide which area we wanna settle down in for the next 15+ years

Either way, needs to be no more than 10 mins from a good course. :)

Hainesville. It's a 5-7 minute drive to Fairfield....prob another 3-4 minutes to Henry Horner.

FWIW, my wife and I bought our house in '08 and got married in '10. If you are looking for lower prices, the Round Lake area is cheaper.

mAtt, I Already got plans for klm for the day with a couple ppl. If u Or anyone else is in the area or wants to join up for some rounds. Shoot me a pm! Will be there till 430ish

Thanks, but I'm pretty set on Batavia......there are two of us so far.......anyone else?

wouldn't that be the water bowl... not even a slush bowl...

ahh well... we're all missin' ya buddy... hope you come back this way inthe summer!

No more KLM till spring.....and I'm not sure if #8 is planning on having his doubles there, Lombard or West Chicago yet.

BTW, when the hell is Oak Brook opening back up. I really miss being able to ride my bike to go discin. I actually havent taken my bike out since they closed the course, so sad.

BTW, when the hell is Oak Brook opening back up. I really miss being able to ride my bike to go discin. I actually havent taken my bike out since they closed the course, so sad.

Hopefully springish.....we should be done by then, but don't quote me on it.

Due to the high volume of calls WorldsCoolestGuy is getting at this time your call can not be completed. Please hang up your phone and try again. 078P

Plenty. We bought our house (3 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms, built in '97) in Feb, 2008 for 220 and change. I don't really want to look now, but I am hoping that our house is still worth at least 150.

My sister bought her condo in Round Lake, walking distance from Fairfield, for $105k on a short sale. New construction 2200sqft split level design with a 2 car garage. There are some condos in her neighborhood selling for under $80k now.

Careful where you buy in Round Lake, though. Lots of section 8 housing in that area.

Brett says RLHS is bad, but parts of Round Lake are in districts of Grant in Grayslake or Grayslake North and those are pretty decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.