• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a Utah stamp of some sort??

They bring back some of the holes from the old Bradley layout that are no longer there and add a few temps. At least that's what they did 3 years ago.

Yep, they add some of the old holes and then a few new ones. Nothing crazy. I think we shot a 57 on the 27 hole layout (one par 4) they had last year.

bradley's old layout was sweet!! i played washington today for the first time....it was a fun little open course.....if i didn't have a wedding reception to go to saturday i'd be playing!! i'm joing pfc this year!!

The 27 hole layout it pretty fun. I played in the ice bowl layout for their freeze your bag off tournament this year. A couple pretty interesting with OB, but the last 5-6 are pretty lackluster.

Washington is pretty fun Codus. I am about 2 minutes from there, it is always just so damn windy out there!

Does the PFC still stamp discs with the Farquar stamp? I used to have some Teebirds but they're all gone now. Wouldn't mind grabbing something else that I throw if they have it.

The 27 hole layout it pretty fun. I played in the ice bowl layout for their freeze your bag off tournament this year. A couple pretty interesting with OB, but the last 5-6 are pretty lackluster.

Washington is pretty fun Codus. I am about 2 minutes from there, it is always just so damn windy out there!

yea it was weird...once you cross the creek it gets way windier!!

Status
Not open for further replies.