• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heads up. Red is really infested with Mosquitos. Got so bad you could not stand in one spot. Even to putt. It was like running to the disc and throwing, repeat process. Grey is a bit better.

Def bring big spray or long clothes.

Trekked up to Root River Parkway in Greendale, WI (Milwaukee Area)today before the station. It was decent. A little too open for my taste (but there were some type of obstacle), but the open holes had some length. It wouldn't be as enjoyable if all the baskets were in the short position, but they were mixed. Dual pin placements, tees are natural now, they definitely need to install pads.

Not a destination course but something else to check out when heading up to Brown Deer and Dretzka. I thought it was a little better than Wales, Estabrook, Valley View, Abendschein (although the redesign is better), Dineen, and Village. It's got an Estabrook with distance feel to it, without the tucked in baskets.

Just a Public Service Announcement from the not often on the course anymore Whitechocolate.

You gotta get out more often man!:thmbup:
Thank you for the public service announcement!:)

I think that was my fifth time this year. :( With classes and the baby, things are crazy right now. You think I would have forgotten bad form. Some of my drives Thursday were hilarious. I think I threw under a hundred feet twice without hitting anything.

Played at Sinnissippi today, fun course, not sure if it warrants its rating but definitely nice out there, had some course navigation issues too but figured it out. On another note I was in Iron Lion yesterday and saw a blizzard Beast. Didn't even know they made them. Threw one today an was amazed t wasn't a flip machine. I was bombing it quite nicely. Can't figure out why I have turned and burned every blizzard destroyer and boss I have ever thrown but not the Beast...

Status
Not open for further replies.