• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be playing Sunday!!! Look for a guy wearing a hat, sunglasses a foxvalley metro disc golf club shirt and an orange revo carolina bag ;D

Beautiful day it turned out to be. Gotta love the calm days when the putts just drop in. Sorry for confusing you with RPS, ArnoldPalmer! I don't see you guys enough to have everyone's face memorized yet.

Beautiful day it turned out to be. Gotta love the calm days when the putts just drop in. Sorry for confusing you with RPS, ArnoldPalmer! I don't see you guys enough to have everyone's face memorized yet.

=OOOO lol we only played once at trinity and it was like a couple holes lol so i wouldnt be able to pick you out either! Any of you guys gonna be there 2morrow!!

I think I'm going to relax and head down to Lemon Lake tomorrow. We were done with our round at 4pm today and were still waiting on awards at 6pm, kind of ridiculous. Don't feel like sitting around at a bar again tomorrow.

Have fun at Highland Park, the course is a bit muddy but looking great. The weather is looking even better tomorrow than it was today.

Are you sure?......I just talked to Jeremiah and he said it was a go for tomorrow, but he did say to call and double check

thats cool......Jeremiah gave me his number, but I'm not going to call him tomorrow because I know he is playing tomorrow. We can hopefully just plan to make a trip next week to play....no biggie

Status
Not open for further replies.