• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just throwing this out there but saturday i get to dress up as the easter bunny and have kids sit on my lap from 9-12...kill me now please D=

Wheeler does start tomorrow at 5 pm...........thats teeoff time though. Please be there by 445 so we can make the daylight, but come on down........almost all the rubber tees are in so you don't need to worry about breaking an ankle.

Just saw that the guy that won intermediate at Highland on Sunday is 951 rated. What's up with that?

Thats called a bull$hit move by that player. He screwed everybody in the Intermediate division. Jrocks took 2nd but he really should have been 1st.:thmbdown:

Just saw that the guy that won intermediate at Highland on Sunday is 951 rated. What's up with that?

The only way you are allowed to do that is if you sign up before the ratings are updated. I'm not sure how many rounds the guy has played, but if he prereged before the ratings updated he has the right to play it. If he is new to tournaments its kinda hard to use his rating anyways because he hasn't played enough rounds to have an "established" rating.........So "technically" it would be wrong to call him a bagger.

^^....what will really get you is the fact that if aces and chains makes that tourney a part of a series and that guys rating doesn't exceed 955 between now and the next tourney in the series he is still allowed to play intermediate.....if he so chooses, but thats only if its a series, which I don't think it is

I think its safe to say there were plenty of baggers at the tourney... Unfortunately.

The guy that beat me on Sunday in novice Told me he's played a ton of tourneys and won a couple with first place but since he never registered with the pdga and has no rating.... He didn't consider that sandbagging.

I dunno if he was right or not? And honestly I don't Care much... There's usually always someone out there better.

Must not have that many tournaments under his belt. Even if he just made the jump with the last update, that's a pretty big jump. 951 is 19 points over the intermediate/advanced cutoff.

I think its safe to say there were plenty of baggers at the tourney... Unfortunately.

The guy that beat me on Sunday in novice Told me he's played a ton of tourneys and won a couple with first place but since he never registered with the pdga and has no rating.... He didn't consider that sandbagging.

I dunno if he was right or not? And honestly I don't Care much... There's usually always someone out there better.

He said it was his like third time playing this year...

Ya but he also bragged a couple times how many tourneys he's played and won. Lol... I guess since it was his 3rd time out this year means he wasnt sandbagging and I'm just a sore loser. :(

Maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.