• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NON STOP DISC GOLF TOUR IS GOING TO BE HAVING A CLINIC AT CHANNY 2MORROW!!! NIKKO, FELDBERG AND SHUSTERICK ARE GOING TO ALL BE THERE!!!!

Like... 6 pm is too late? :|

let me check lol

Tomorrow at Community park in Channahon the non stop disc golf tour will have a clinic. I would say get there early if you want to participate in this event. Single handicap league is also at Community park tomorrow. Ben C is the contact on this and has all the information.

this is all that was posted

let me check lol

Tomorrow at Community park in Channahon the non stop disc golf tour will have a clinic. I would say get there early if you want to participate in this event. Single handicap league is also at Community park tomorrow. Ben C is the contact on this and has all the information.

this is all that was posted

What is your source?.........I have heard a lot of uncertainty about all this and I was told they would be out there for doubles on Wednesday. I think they are gonna be at Lemon lake tomorrow

Basically what I am saying is that there is nothing "exactly clear" about if they are coming for sure.....and what day they are coming. Unless somebody knows something I don't know.......which isn't saying much

If somebody can get concrete info on this, I might be able to make it down there by around 4.

wait breaking news!!!

Thor Batchelor
non stop disc golf tour will be in Channahon on WED NOW.. they are traveling tomorrow and I am not sure if they will make it to league... but Ben has told me to spread the word on them being at Community Park on Wed... should make league even more interesting

I am trying to figure all this out, but I wouldn't concrete anything just yet. I'm not sure if they are coming that they want "the world" to know. It would definitely be cool though. I also heard that Nikko probably won't be there because he hurt his back or something

Please don't quote me on any of this because I can not confirm anything so far

I believe he is a friend of the "aces and chains" crew. I'm assuming thats where the info came from. I hope I'm wrong, but I still don't think that info is concrete

Are you talking to yourself?

Ben Carrescia is a J-Town local. He's been talking with NSDG for weeks about this.

They'll be at Channy on Wednesday, not tomorrow. The original plans were calling for tomorrow, but they won't be able to make it there in time.

^^lol......maybe

Do you know Ben? If so want to find out if they will be at Lemon lake tomorrow?

I asked Will himself and he said they'll be driving all day tomorrow. I doubt it takes that long to get up here from KY, so it's possible they may stop at Lemon Lake, but Will didn't say anything about that. He just said they plan on driving tomorrow and be in Chicago on Wednesday.

Any clinic talk? Or are they just playing dubs? I am yearning to learn because I havent got that heel pivot down yet. Jenny and I would be willing to pay them for a class at Lemon if they are interested though........pm me if you got the in.......and how are those voodoos doin? You can pm me your address and I can mail you a check for them and pick them up whenever we ever meet up.

Send me an e-mail at roman.korol---gmail.com - my PM box is almost full from the group buy thread and the sale thread so I'm trying to keep that from filling up.

I'd imagine they are planning a clinic of sorts on Wed, gotta make that money. I'm actually interested in watching them teach, rather than having them teach me. I need to get better at teaching. SOKY area to Joliet in an RV is probably an 8 hr trip?

Thats too bad....gotta run geneva league on Wed. I've just been watching the clinics that dave has put up in the past and would love to pick his brain. Jenny and I would pay the fee. IMO Dave (obviously because he teaches alot) is very good at explaining things. Just watching the clinics has added 50ft to my drive and the putting is coming along too. I think I'm getting better and looking more like I know what I am doing, but I would definitely pay to have them point out what I need to work on. And more importantly "how" to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.