• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fore!

Ozark1%2520007.jpg

"Ma'am...I am going to throw at you, but I am hoping the discs fades to the left just before it hits you. Just keep reading your book."

Potosi park in Potosi Missouri.

Mash might actually be right... Its on a 580' uphill hole... Maybe it IS there to watch people throw boooombs.

Probably not though.

Welcome to the ognore list.

:|

:)

So where is that super cool disc golfer that snatched up that mrv for me??????.........Anyone???????

I got friday off this week! Im down for an adventure. Is anyone free to play? I would like to go early in the morning. Was thinking maybe joliet or lemon lake. I just received travel tag number 100 in the mail this week. Come and get it!

I got friday off this week! Im down for an adventure. Is anyone free to play? I would like to go early in the morning. Was thinking maybe joliet or lemon lake. I just received travel tag number 100 in the mail this week. Come and get it!

might be able to go to jtown friday but im not promiing anything =0

My cold is feeling a bit better, Ashleigh and I and her brother are headed out to Lombard for a round or two. We'll probably be there around 4.

I'm back! I realy don't know why. Oh and I'm convinced that this thing I have been doing for two years is not Disc Golf. The last two days was!!!!! Erock and I set a new course record and are on the wall of fame in the pro shop for the most holes in a day with 109 holes!

I didn't know there was a record, Ashleigh and I played 90 one of the days we were there and could easily have played a couple more rounds if we knew there was a wall of fame at stake! :eek:

Sounds like a blast, I'm jealous!

I talked a lot with john and he was pushing me and erock to get a DGCR meet up there. We would like to shoot for fall right when the leaves will be changing. He has 2 more 18 hole courses going in and has made high bread courses with the exsisting ones like Granberry woodland bear.

I didn't know there was a record, Ashleigh and I played 90 one of the days we were there and could easily have played a couple more rounds if we knew there was a wall of fame at stake! :eek:

Sounds like a blast, I'm jealous!

The record before was 100. And If it was just the two of us all day we would have hit 150 holes. For all but the two glow rounds we had bryan and dylen with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.