• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to make a trip out that way soon, there's a 5 hole practice course I haven't checked out in that area too.

Highland looks fun!

Anyone got plans for wed?

Gonna head to lemon lake with a couple people. Shoot me a pm or text if you'd like to join up for a round!

Lemon Lake was in pretty nice shape yesterday, things are pretty grown in off the fairways and there's a good amount of poison ivy, but even after the rainstorm there wasn't much mud or water.

How did I miss that one going in? Has it been around long?

geognerd added to the site a couple of days ago. It haven't even seen it pop up on the main page yet under the new course tab. Missed Underdog by about an hour when I checked it out. I picked up all the down branches (except the tree on hole 5 which doesn't come into play when I was there Sunday.

Nothing special, but conveniently located for me. Good for b4 or after work round for me.

I heard they might be putting another one in... or something.

Well, I'm off today. No power at work or home. I gotta head down to Joliet to get a generator and a.... Play some DG. Anybody? Anybody??

geognerd added to the site a couple of days ago. It haven't even seen it pop up on the main page yet under the new course tab. Missed Underdog by about an hour when I checked it out. I picked up all the down branches (except the tree on hole 5 which doesn't come into play when I was there Sunday.

Nothing special, but conveniently located for me. Good for b4 or after work round for me.

I had the park/course to myself last night. Just posted a new review for Foxdale.

Certainly nothing special, but I would go back if I were in the area again. :thmbup:

Haha, I counted 6 holes where I would rather be a lefty. Including, oddly enough, hole 4.

Hole 4 reminds me of Hole 6 at Warren Township. Being lefty seems nice but if you can just throw something that doesn't fade, it doesn't matter. Hit my head on the basket picking up my disc. :thmbup:

It's not too crazy; I only threw two forehand shots, the rest were gentle annys.

Better get back there then. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.