• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ashleigh and I are going to do Grey Fox this afternoon if anyone's interested.

Holes 1-6 are prepped and ready to pour tomorrow, barring any big rain overnight or tomorrow. I think we'll have the champ side reds done within two weeks, if not sooner

Holes 1-6 are prepped and ready to pour tomorrow, barring any big rain overnight or tomorrow. I think we'll have the champ side reds done within two weeks, if not sooner

So, you're saying I should cancel my plans to come down thete for Memorial Day?

I can always switch the day if needed. I am thinking about playing Trinity this weekend and want to see the new layout since I havent played it since last summer in case I do make it out saturday

that would probably be when I got out there anyways so that might work. I will know by this evening for sure if I am going to be out there tomorrow or not

I should be out at Trinity around 10 and then probably Channahon after that tomorrow, if anyone else is going just let me know and I will meet you out there

So, you're saying I should cancel my plans to come down thete for Memorial Day?

We poured 1-6 today. They look great. We're putting forms in 6 more holes tomorrow, pouring those on Wed. Not sure what the plans are after that. But I'm guessing set forms on Thursday and pour Friday.

Long story short...make contingency plans and if it comes together, come on down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts