• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out i have to be home by 4 to watch the kids. My girlfriend picked up a shift tomorrow so I can probably only play 1 round depending on what time you want to get started.

Its all good shoot me a text or something next time you want to come out to joliet and meet up. I sent you a pm with my cell number. Im on my phone right now so not sure if it went through just let me know if you didnt get it.

Manhattan is fun, some of the water shots to the longer baskets are pretty brutal.

Congrats to TheArnoldPalmer for tearing up the Indiana States!

2012-07-10_0806.png

Clear Evo Magic Power!

those ratings were earned, I was out there both days (only played Advanced on Sunday though) and the courses were playing very tough all weekend.

Alright...my fellow course hoars.

Rolling Meadows is installed. I will put add the course as soon as I get a chance (today, next couple hours). 12 holes. Innova Discatchers. Mostly open, a couple tree here and there. Nothing overly challenging. Very Lombard-esque (either one). A little distance here and there. Cement stills needs to be poured on hole 4 through 8.

North Salk Park (which means Salk Park, north end basically). Off Owl dr between Central Ave and Kirchoff.

You want to pull into the small parking lot at Owl Dr and Bobolink Lane. There is a one lane (plus) entrance there. Hole 1 is to the south of the lot. IF you pull in by the Nelson Sports Complex, Hole 3 is directly behind the pool and ice rink complex. It plays over the creek. You could also accidently park near the library and start at hole 7 as well.

I'll be out there today after work, about 6:30 to dusk. If you don't know me, I'll have a navy blue gorilla boy silverback and a black pi tshirt on...cuz I got dressed up for work today.

People are getting too good, too fast. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts