• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I'm going to do an 'In the Bag' video

So, I did record the video...this portion was just my bag of discs and going through. I really got all I wanted out of it...Now I need to go into the field/local courses and film, basically getting 2-3 shots per disc, then it's editing it all together.

One problem,....the disc video was a little longer than I wanted...BUT I needed to include all the info.

So next question...

Would you be OK with a 16-20 Min Video? Or should I redo it and fit it within 10-12?

Just wonderin' Thanks

Only solution now is an epic trilogy

or

you better include an intermission so people can get up and stretch, maybe make a snack midway through

(will there be a director's cut released after the official video?)

So, OP, is this kind of turning into a nightmare now, and you're wishing you never would have promised us an epic In The Bag, or are you still having fun with it?

FWIW, 20 minutes is watchable if you have cutaways for dream sequences, or musical numbers, or attractive dancing women. (Think Family Guy.)

Releasing it as an epic trilogy, as mentioned by Disc Qualified, would be the other (awesome) alternative.

When discussing the purpose of your discs, the shorter the description, the better. Video of you throwing the discs would be cool, but so far, this is my favorite ITB video I have seen:

^ WOW, that IS my bag!!!! Gorilla boy Chimp in Brown~!

But yes, I am still having fun with it. Jesus people, Its just an ITB video, I do want to have it nicely done though, its no nightmare...im busy, but i like dg a lot, so....its a fun side project.

If you dont care, dont watch, thats all... peace

^ Hype? Christ, All I wanted was to get some input as to what people would like to see. I got a few nice ideas, and I'm gona make a little video. I am not promising it to be phenomenal...actually, its gonna be basic, My bag, discs, me talking, some video of throwning. I hope to make it nice, but thats all. NO HYPE,

in the bag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gywsv9uw2os

here is a link to my in the bag video. I tried to show the discs actually flying in the air as I talked about which disc was which. Mike, the guy who made it, actually works as an editor for GoPro videos. It was fun to make the video, he spent a lot of time working on it. We are trying to come up with a commercial idea for my sponsors Grip and Innova.

Just giving you a hard time, OP. I'll watch cause I'm a DG nerd and because now I feel invested in this thread.

Also, because of the hype.:D

haha, OK some of you guys are funny.
I appreciate it all. I'm still kinda busy but I am happy to HYPE it up with my mediocre skills of video editting.

I am also putting attention toward a new instrument I'm getting (hopefully) soon.
If you havent heard of a 'hang' or 'pantheon steel Halo' or the 'Saraz' Look into them. Super sweet instruments.
HYPEMACHINE ACTIVATE!!