• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I'm going to do an 'In the Bag' video

Check out the trophy....you're in my world now Grandma

It's 1st place. Of Korea...the country

Attachments

• zdisc1.jpg
    zdisc1.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 55
  • zdisc2.jpg
    zdisc2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 51
  • zdisc5.jpg
    zdisc5.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
^ fair enough...:)

Wish I played when I was in Korea. If you are the Korean Champ then I guess we SHOULD know whats in your bag...even if it is all 150g.

\
Carry on.

^^ Haha I wasn't serious, But I did win the Busan Korean National tourney in 2011. It was fairly competitive. I'll admit, I shot really well that day. There were a bunch of westerners (those of us already there) and a bunch of Koreans. It wasn't ANYTHING like a big US tourney.
I'm a solid player. But I want to play with more 'really good' players so that I can up my game too.

I am doing this for FUN not to say "HEY YOU, you all need to get what I have cuz it's the best" etc.

i know everyone has their own style and preferences. I just wanted to do this for fun :)

Usually an in-the-bag video is only interesting to me if it is a Pro players bag. I'm not sure why you would want to do a video of your bag? No offense! :D

I do watch Pro player videos too but I prefer an in the bag video that isnt just promoting 1 brand of discs and I like to see what us regular players throw.

If possible show the flights of your dics and talk about what shots YOU like to use them for.

Also, don't talk about your bag. It's an IN the bag video so we don't care that your grip bag has a cool snap for the putters. (This drives me crazy about in the bag videos and I always have to move ahead a few minutes)

My grip bag has a cool toggle for the putters. Can I talk about that? :)

^^ Haha I wasn't serious, But I did win the Busan Korean National tourney in 2011. It was fairly competitive. I'll admit, I shot really well that day. There were a bunch of westerners (those of us already there) and a bunch of Koreans. It wasn't ANYTHING like a big US tourney.
I'm a solid player. But I want to play with more 'really good' players so that I can up my game too.

I am doing this for FUN not to say "HEY YOU, you all need to get what I have cuz it's the best" etc.

i know everyone has their own style and preferences. I just wanted to do this for fun :)

I knew that. I was just having some fun from one teacher to another. I will look forward to seeing it with English subtitles. ;)

^^ Haha I wasn't serious, But I did win the Busan Korean National tourney in 2011. It was fairly competitive.

This must have been before Kim Jong-un took power. He also wins every competition that takes place in South Korea.

post your pdga number and rating in the beginning so we can turn it off if your <950

Last edited:
Do it in black and white, constantly smoke a cigarette and speak French.

Zis is my meed-rahnge of choice, zee 'ore-net. I baguete because zee 'yzer 'oles fill me with gloom and despair.

SWEET

Im competiting in that same tournament. Today.

IS it in Sinho-dong? I took the Subway to Hadan station, then taxi over to the area. Stayed at a hotel there for the night, then got up in the morning.

If a guy named Eric Fitzsimmons is there, say 'HI' from Ryan in Minneapolis.

Also, Get a KPDGA windbreaker if they have em. those were sweet. For real, take a ton of pics and video if you can , post em. i wana see.

Good luck!:thmbup: