• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

im having trouble keeping my buzzz z flat

gabe007

i just started playing and i had a buzzz pro d but lost it in some water so i bought a buzz z (bad choice for i beginner i think) now im having trouble throwing it straight and im using my soft magnet for straight drives 250 or less.
ANY TIPS????

i just started playing and i had a buzzz pro d but lost it in some water so i bought a buzz z (bad choice for i beginner i think) now im having trouble throwing it straight and im using my soft magnet for straight drives 250 or less.
ANY TIPS????

Use it for your mid for windy situations. Also, if u don't throw forehand, use that Buzzz to learn a forehand shot. It's perfect for that!

ANY TIPS????

What's up fellow rockfordian? Welcome!

Put some hyzer on that Buzzzzz

I have three Buzzz's that I play with on every round, two of which are Z plastic. The thing that I've noticed the most about them is that they like to be thrown fast and smooth to hold a straight line on a flat release. If you throw it too soft they will fade off pretty quickly and if you have a problem with OAT then they will turn over pretty quick as well. I hope this helps.

Everyone's pretty much got it covered. The bottomline is you're prolly not getting enough snap to keep it straight. Just keep working at it and read the technique sticky, you'll either get better and throw it correctly or beat it in so that it becomes more manageable. A new D or X Buzzz or a Buzzz SS would be the quick fix.

I was having the same problem with my new Buzzz as well. It has more fade than compared to my 3yr Buzzz that flew perfectly straight. It looks like I have to beat it in or put more snap on it to hold a straight line. I did pull off the wall a never thrown sparkle squall, and I found this disc to fly a very straight line over 300ft with just the smallest slight turn and come back to finish on the same straight line.

Latest posts