• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

IN State Champs at Lemon Lake County Park

airspuds

Bogey Member
Lemon Lake Flight Center Disc Golf Pro Shop & Red Roc Disc Golf Club presents:

32nd Annual Indiana State Disc Golf Championships

Lemon Lake Disc Golf Complex, Crown Point, Indiana
PDGA B-Tier Event
Online pre-registration open now (JR, REC, & INT Link here)(ADV & PRO Link here). It will save you $10
You can also register in person at Lemon Lake Flight Center Pro Shop (Open everyday 11a-7p)
Add $5 if you sign up after 9am the day of the tournament.
Add $10 if you are not currently a PDGA member or not 2012 current with PDGA dues

July 7th – Intermediate ($58), Recreational ($48), & Juniors ($38) Only
July 8th – Advanced ($58) including Adv. Senior Grandmasters & All Pro Divisions ($68) Only

All courses that will be played will be determined the day of, depending on turnout.
Optional ACE FUND $5 and CTP $5
Players Meeting 9:15am – First Tee 9:30am (Central Time)

Facebook: Lemon Lake Flight Center or Red Roc Disc Golf Club

I'm considering traveling to this. Their website (http://www.redrocdiscgolfclub.com/) says:
July 7th – Intermediate ($58), Recreational ($48), & Juniors ($38) Only
July 8th – Advanced ($58) including Adv. Senior Grandmasters & All Pro Divisions ($68) Only

at $58 for intermediate i would at least hope they get a players pack worth more than $10 scrip to be used in a sparsely stocked proshop plus lunch and a mini like they did last year, not to mention the low payout...

Yeah then throw in 5 dollar ace, 5 Ctp and at least five more dollars at the gate per head and u are talking over 70 bucks committed. Not worth it to me.

what he is refering to is they said no putts are allowed where a foot crosses the "plain" of your mark from anywhere, not just inside the circle, in other words feldberg would foot fault on every putt he makes outside the circle

what he is refering to is they said no putts are allowed where a foot crosses the "plain" of your mark from anywhere, not just inside the circle, in other words feldberg would foot fault on every putt he makes outside the circle

And what is the reasoning for this?

And what is the reasoning for this?

Rule 803.04.C:

Any throw from within 10 meters or less, as measured from the rear of the marker disc to the base of the hole, is considered a putt. A follow through after a putt that causes the thrower to make any supporting point contact closer to the hole than the rear edge of the marker disc constitutes a falling putt and is considered a stance violation. The player must demonstrate full control of balance before advancing toward the hole.

Jump putts are not legal in PDGA play. Putt jumps can be.

Oh Chuck, you know what I was saying.

All my information is secondhand, but the *Northern* Indiana States crew said that it was illegal to advance past the marker on a putt, no matter the distance.

Lemon Law in full effect.

Rule 803.04.C:

Any throw from within 10 meters or less, as measured from the rear of the marker disc to the base of the hole, is considered a putt. A follow through after a putt that causes the thrower to make any supporting point contact closer to the hole than the rear edge of the marker disc constitutes a falling putt and is considered a stance violation. The player must demonstrate full control of balance before advancing toward the hole.

this rule only applies to putts within 10 meters, that rule was in effect as it should be but they extended it to outside the circle as well

Rule 803.04.C:

Yes I understand that dude, but someone mentioned that outside of the 10 meters this rule was in effect. That's what I was questioning:doh:

Latest posts