• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Indianola IA Pond Waders-HELP ME!!!!!

dpo2002

Par Member
Today at Pickard Park in Indianola, IA I lost a DX white Destroyer in the water on hole 4. It went past the basket, and 10-25 ft into the pond just to the left of the tree. (It may have gone to the right?) The disc has name and number on it,and if number is faded ask on my DCGR page for number. The reward is $5. We went looking this day using my lake rake and waking sticks and had no luck. If you have found the disc and have questions about drop-off pick-up info call number. Hope you have luck,
thanks

I'm sure that this is the only disc in the entire world with a phone number that went in the water yesterday and that we have at least 1000 DGCR members within 5 miles of Indianola, a few of which I'm sure have the kind of the equipment that could dredge or drain that whole pond and kill every fish in it if necessary.

I mean some might consider that over the top to retrieve a DX Destroyer, but when you're offering $5 to get a disc back that doesn't cost more than $8 to replace, I think no effort is too extreme.

find the nearest scuba dive shop and ask them. alot of divers enjoy "treasure hunt" dives.