• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Infinite Discs Tomb

Anyone going to try the new c-blend tomb?

Right now it says they're all "limited edition". Does this mean they'll never have a regular stock C-blend version?

I bag the S-blend Tomb, and I like it a lot. I was kind of hoping to see an X-blend (XT) version, if that XT is as good as what the Bullfrog came out in.

I'm not sure I'm interested in the C-blend, especially if it's more overstable than the S-blend.

Does anyone have experience with Infinite I-Blend?

I kinda wish the tomb was in a stiff pro blend. I have S and C Tombs. Like the C, but the S is a bit soft. Especially in the flight plate; lots of "give." Wondering if the I blend is actually a little stiffer than S, and can beat in quicker than the C. Cheers!

I kinda wish the tomb was in a stiff pro blend. I have S and C Tombs. Like the C, but the S is a bit soft. Especially in the flight plate; lots of "give." Wondering if the I blend is actually a little stiffer than S, and can beat in quicker than the C. Cheers!

I-blend is like really good Pro plastic, and I like it better than Star plastic. I don't have an I-blend Tomb, but my I-blend Sphinxes seem to be a tad bit firmer than my S-blend Tomb.

As i said in an earlier post, I'm hoping for the Tomb in XT/X-blend or (better yet) Nexus plastic. A Nexus Tomb would be a be-yoo-tiful thing. :thmbup: :popcorn:

I_blend, as previously mentioned, is a type of Pro plastic. So it is stiffer than S, but not by a large margin. I love Tombs, but I didn't much care for the I-Blend Tombs to be honest. D-Blends are great but beat in very quickly. S and C are my personal favorites, and what I keep in my cart. The I-Blend discs I have, particularly my Exodus, last a lot longer in the "sweet spot" than standard Innova Pro plastic, so that's another factor to keep in mind as well.

I finally pulled the trigger and got an I-blend Tomb, actually one of the X-outs from the Infinite Discs site. The XT Stud was getting flippy (inconsistently so) and the I-blend plastic feels better to me than the Star Stud or S-blend Tomb. I prefer shallower discs, which the Tomb is (like the Stud).

On the course, the I-blend Tomb was really dialed in for me on long approaches. It's got some fade to it, certainly not Zone-ish fade, but a reliably consistent fade. I'm curious to see how it beats in over time, and I'll get that chance: it's going to stay in the bag. :thmbup:

I finally pulled the trigger and got an I-blend Tomb, actually one of the X-outs from the Infinite Discs site. The XT Stud was getting flippy (inconsistently so) and the I-blend plastic feels better to me than the Star Stud or S-blend Tomb. I prefer shallower discs, which the Tomb is (like the Stud).

On the course, the I-blend Tomb was really dialed in for me on long approaches. It's got some fade to it, certainly not Zone-ish fade, but a reliably consistent fade. I'm curious to see how it beats in over time, and I'll get that chance: it's going to stay in the bag. :thmbup:

How are the I Blends beating in for you?

I haven't been able to play as much as I wanted, due to inclement weather, so my I-Tomb hasn't beaten in all that noticeably yet. But on one long throw where I threw it hard, it went really straight and didn't fade all that much (and not as much as I'd hoped on that throw).

When I do play, the Tomb is getting a lot of work. So if I can catch a break in the weather, I'll get out there and throw it a lot more, and we'll see how it does. :popcorn:

I came across the Tomb as a happy accident. I bought the Infinite Discs mystery box and got 2, 1 I-blend, and the other I'm not sur (not really familiar with the different plastics) but it's much more durable one. What a great mold. I never threw the proto Colt, but the Tomb is the first putter I've been able to throw off the tee. It's become my go to for anything less than 275', while the I-blend is a pretty reliable upshot disc for me. I currently bag these along with 1 I blend Emperor and 2 S blend Pharohs.

Mine is starting to. Threw it today pretty hard on a (for me for the Tomb) a long shot. I thought it would fade out at the end, but it didn't, and it went right and long of the basket. I should've thrown the Zone there, but that shot did show me that my I-blend Tomb is seasoning in nicely and is going to work out well as a compliment to (and between) the Zone and Mirage. :thmbup:

I just received 4 Tomb, one in each plastic. They do are very similar to my proto Colt, little deeper feeling because the top of the rim is different and the plate is flatter so without the little dome of the proto Colt. The colt bottom with the Rat top theory seems right.

I didn't try them yet other than putting a bit with the D-Blend and it feels nice.

I just received 4 Tomb, one in each plastic. They do are very similar to my proto Colt, little deeper feeling because the top of the rim is different and the plate is flatter so without the little dome of the proto Colt. The colt bottom with the Rat top theory seems right.

I didn't try them yet other than putting a bit with the D-Blend and it feels nice.

I tried picking up some D blends to putt, but they were too hard for my liking. I'm currently bagging an I (175g) and C blend (170g). The I has started to beat in and thrown flat will fade a bit and not come back. The C has beaten in to be dead straight.

I had an S blend too and it was my favorite...up until I threw it in a lake.

I tried picking up some D blends to putt, but they were too hard for my liking. I'm currently bagging an I (175g) and C blend (170g). The I has started to beat in and thrown flat will fade a bit and not come back. The C has beaten in to be dead straight.

I had an S blend too and it was my favorite...up until I threw it in a lake.

I've been throwing a D,I and C Blend as well. The D has actually turned fairly flippy. For a while it was in the sweet zone. I blend, haven't hit enough trees with, nor my C. Nice to hear though they are beating in nicely.

I wouldn't putt with the D, it's sort of slick and firm. It's fine for throwing though. It warps easily though.Wouldn't buy another D. I do love the stiff I blend though. It's sweet grippy stiff and durable.

I imagine the Concrete might be slightly ever more stable then the C. Being Luster and Metalflake, but no reviews yet.

I didn't use them much but yes D-Blend is slick, but even the S and C blend, that are suppose to be the same as star and champion, feel slicker to me. Not by a big margin but when I compare them directly with an Innova disc, I can feel the difference.

I'm testing some putters for putting the last few days and the tomb is one of them but the I-Blend one. I like it but maybe a bit too much overstable for longer putts.

I've been throwing a D,I and C Blend as well. The D has actually turned fairly flippy. For a while it was in the sweet zone. I blend, haven't hit enough trees with, nor my C. Nice to hear though they are beating in nicely.

I wouldn't putt with the D, it's sort of slick and firm. It's fine for throwing though. It warps easily though.Wouldn't buy another D. I do love the stiff I blend though. It's sweet grippy stiff and durable.

I imagine the Concrete might be slightly ever more stable then the C. Being Luster and Metalflake, but no reviews yet.

Both my I and C have lost a bit of stability, and I've gotten rid of all of my D's. I have a space 175g C aside and I just ordered a Concrete this morning. I'm hoping, like you said, that its a bit more stable

I've been bagging the Tomb on & off since it was released, first picked up a S-blend which has taken a beating as a driving/approach/scramble disc. I can usually get dead straight distance between a normal putter and a mid range with the S-Blend.

I picked out a Concrete and a Metal flake Glow C-Blend late last year and have been enjoying both. Both are very flat and slightly stiffer while providing slightly better grip than normal Champion/C-Blend. The S-Blend has a bit more flexibility with a slight dome & warped after a few rounds. The S-blend flies less overstable than those two new champion blend ones. I like Innova's MF, Luster, and plain glow so these combination plastics that Infinite has been running their lineup in are great (hoping for some more Concrete or MF glow from their mids/fairways!) and beef up the Tomb to be a little better in the wind.

Infinite just posted a lot of x-outs including the I-blend Tomb. Thought about maybe snagging one but it seems like it would overlap with my Electron Envy. Anybody bag both?