• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Infinite Mystery Box - How did I do?

I'd be super pumped for that TI Comet and interested in how the Antidote flew against my M4. Then I'd be happy with the Mantis and Magic. So, all in all, I would say "disappointed" but it does look like Infinite is dropping one or two winners in with stock they just need to move out...

Dat 2015 TI Comet tho... Mmmm.

As a new player, you probably didn't do too badly, you get to try a bunch of stuff you probably wouldn't normally come across. Heck, I've wasted far more than $75 on discs I thought I wanted at one time! Consider it part of the learning curve.

As someone who has tried a lot of discs, the only disc in the box I would have been excited to try would have been the Comet though.

Always wondered what came in those mystery boxes, now I know. Thanks for posting and taking one for the team and best of luck with the discs.

Trade the UB Monstrum ' Handcandy ' for anything on the course. Even one beverage.
Make up stories of what it is. Tell tall tales of a space scientist who got disc golf nuts, quit space science, started a company, and disappeared under mysterious circumstances after a big tournament promoting his technology. Use the 'you have to be a badass to throw and control' angle. Find a patsy to pass it to. Maybe a patsy with a tasty ch Leo or a Z Hornet.

Seems like a typical box with discs that aren't selling very well, and a couple good ones to make it seem all right. You barely got your money's worth.

Two things:

1. If you would have waited like two months for Black Friday / Cyber Monday, there are some fantastic mystery box deals through Dynamic Discs and you can even request a couple molds. I highly recommend this.

2. The Credo is an over-stable putter by the German company Crosslap. It looks like you received the Advanced Soft plastic, which is the most popular. It also is made in a Basic Firm plastic, in case you're interested. They can be found here.

I just ordered one of these boxes for myself for Christmas. Anyone else bought one lately and want to share what you got?

Well, I got my box in. I don't get to throw them until Christmas but I'm pretty happy with the selection. I got:
Legacy Grinder - never even heard of this one but I like the plastic
Prodigy M1 - 300 plastic
Thought Space Athletics Mantra
DGA proline Pipeline
And an I blend Pharaoh.

Well, I got my box in. I don't get to throw them until Christmas but I'm pretty happy with the selection. I got:
Prodigy M1 - 300 plastic
DGA proline Pipeline
And an I blend Pharaoh.

how much was it

20 shipped

Prodigy M1 - 300 plastic
DGA proline Pipeline
And an I blend Pharaoh.

Grinder is their way of saying X out.

Latest posts