• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Dominator

Johnny Depth

Double Eagle Member
Is this disc out? If not, anyone know when it will be?
If it is, has anyone used it?

The blizzard ones are junk, they are uber flippy and when I say uber flippy I mean put it on a distance line and it still turns to a roller. Haven't tried the regular champ ones yet but if they are anything like the blizzard ones than they are junk.

The blizzard ones are junk, they are uber flippy and when I say uber flippy I mean put it on a distance line and it still turns to a roller. Haven't tried the regular champ ones yet but if they are anything like the blizzard ones than they are junk.

This is a bit of an exaggeration but the Blizzards are really flippy. I could see them adding some distance for those who struggle to break 350', but they start getting really understable beyond that unless there is a good tailwind to stable the disc out.

I didn't like the grip on them either. The rim is shallow and wide.

I threw a 166g Champ Dominator with a Norcal/Socal tourney stamp. It flew very nicely. Easy to control. I'd put it between Valk and SL stability. I normally throw SLs around 170-172g.

where can i get a regular champion dominator. blizzard plastic isn't for me. please help because i love my dominator but can usually only control it better in a tailwind/no wind situation