• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova equivalent to a Zone

Wolfman

Bogey Member
Does Innova make such a disc cause it would be much easier for me to come by a Innova disc then something from Discraft.

A fast and overstable putter... I think the Pig is the closest.

If you like the Zone, do what you have to do to get it.

I like the Sentinel MF. It has to be ordered on-line in the DFW area (I've looked around)... I do it.

Pig is closest. Faster and maybe even more stable. My cannon arm FHing buddy uses them a lot.

No, it doesn't. The Zone is a fast and overstable putter, and the closest thing Innova has is the Pig, which still isn't fast or overstable enough.

No, nothing really. Gator is pretty close, a little faster and more overstable. A Star XD is fairly close, but flies straighter when you really put some mustard on it.

Its worth just buying a few off the internet. I really dig both the D and ESP Zones. D beats in to a super straight, super stable approach disc while the ESP stays overstable for a long long time. The probably of losing them is reasonably low since you pretty much always know what they're going to do. I wouldn't worry about availability being a problem once you get your hands on a couple because they last forever...

Latest posts