• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Gargoyle

So it's a VGremlin! Sounds like it probably uses the Gremlin top and bottom mold pieces with a VTech wing piece. Not sure about the whole VTech thing, but Gremlin fans will probably want to try one.

Here ya go
It's pretty domey with a big bead

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20160804_153237-1.jpg
    20160804_153237-1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 543
  • 20160804_153248-1.jpg
    20160804_153248-1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 544
  • 20160804_153422.jpg
    20160804_153422.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 547
Maybe looks, but I wouldn't think it should fly that way. Discmania rates the GM(gremlin) at 5/4/0/2 I think. I'm just going off the roc(4/4/0/3and vroc(4/4/0/1), but I'd have to think this thing should be pretty neutral out of the box(like 5/4/0/0 or 0/1).

Who knows tho I guess. Now that I think about it, it could be more OS. The GM didn't have a bead(I think) but this one does. Just playing devils advocate

Kinda looks like a Gator's slimmer, domier sibling.

the GM would be the gator's slimmer, domier sibling.

Who knows tho I guess. Now that I think about it, it could be more OS. The GM didn't have a bead(I think) but this one does. Just playing devils advocate

Idk about the mold when innova ran it, or tooling/name changes, etc. (pretty sure the goblin and gremlin were the same? But the DM GM is certainly beaded.

I have held innova gremlins and Discmania GM's side by side, they seem the same to me. The goblin looks like a bigger dart. Doesn't fly as well though., in my experience.

I know the Gazelle doesn't have the following of their other fairway discs. But how will it when there is nothing but dx in brick and mortar stores, where most new players will shop. Even if a long time player is leaning towards switching to Gazelles, the lack of availability except for proshop prices, is a big deterrent. I don't get how releasing a new disc, with very similiar projected flight numbers solves anything.

Latest posts