• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Lycan

This just in, not wanting to be outdone by Innova in the cheesy disc name dept, Davey Mac of Gateway has re, re, re, re-tooled the Element and named it the Black Shuck.

Well all I know is that it's good enough to pick up a few first runs and stash them away. I got gators and rocs. What more could you need

I'm glad they're releasing something besides a warp speed driver for once. Unfortunately I don't think I have any use for the Lycan in my bag.

It's a faster straighter Wolf. Can't believe everybody's jumping to compare them to the Coyote when the Wolf is just a few steps down the scale :doh:

I like how everybody is an expert on a disc that nobody has seen or touched...

now with my power to see the future i predict that this disc is actually the nebula and that discraft sold innova the design so BroD would stop emailing them about putting it in to production.

I like how everybody is an expert on a disc that nobody has seen or touched...

Just be happy that it is a disc that won't offend the Disc Down Dogmatics...I will take blind theorizing over butt sore belly aching any ol' day

And Bro D has mellowed some about the Neb since the Pain arrived

OK this is a joke correct...like someone just messed with the chart and made up this lycan crap.....cause if they get rid of the coyote I am gonna be screwed.

Does the OP have a stash of coyotes he is trying to sell in the marketplace....I mean this is crazy....please tell me its a trolling joke

i dont think so man, it's on innovas fb page. i know a guy with a coyote i could probably get off of him if you want.

They are assloads of coyotes layin' around
There is a barrel of pearly champ xout/F2 coyotes at dtw right now

i heard they signed the werewolf guy from twilight to an endorsement deal and are planning on putting a shirtless pic of him on the disc in an attempt to introduce the 11-16 female demographic to disc golf.

i heard they signed the werewolf guy from twilight to an endorsement deal and are planning on putting a shirtless pic of him on the disc in an attempt to introduce the 11-16 female demographic to disc golf.

Sadly, the demo is much, much larger, extending well into the 30's and beyond, and probably including half of the 11-16 year old males out there. :gross:

It's a faster straighter Wolf. Can't believe everybody's jumping to compare them to the Coyote when the Wolf is just a few steps down the scale :doh:

maybe because it is in the exact same spot where the coyote used to be on the chart?

Latest posts