• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Marbled Mini

HiFi

Double Eagle Member
Has anyone here purchased and received these yet? Post a pic if you have.

I bought 5 when they first dropped. They are sweet. No pics of them right now, maybe later I can get some up for you.

Where did you get them DiscinFiend?
Would love one to add to my modest mini collection.

I picked one up with my G-Star TeeBird order last night...MrFixIt, you can get these for $2.99/mini at the Innova Pro Shop.

i forgot to order a couple when i got my gstar teebirds. Oh well next time, they look pretty cool.

Finally broke down and ordered some Champion Vipers. I grabbed one of these too. I feel like I should have gotten more than one.

Their stamp is pretty neat too.

Those things look pretty sweet, although my friend has some dyed minis that are awesome too.

Here is a pic of the four I have left(gave one away):

picture.php

The pic doesn't do them enough justice, these minis are sweet.

I got a Yellow one from a buddy last weekend(Thanks Bizzyd) and the thing is sweet I almost don't want to use it because I lose ALOT of minis and don't really wanna lose this one

I looked for these when I placed an order from the pro shop, but I did not see them. I see them now though. I wanted to pick a few up.

Not sure that I want to pay over $6 for the shipping again just for minis. If DGC would get them then I would order from there, but they look to be exclusive to the pro shop.

Last edited:
Got mine. It's pretty nice. And looks alot better in person.

Attachments

• 0204141258b.jpg
    0204141258b.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 42
They're beautiful!! The ring on top appears to be new. Are they the Aero mold or Roc mold, or something new? How do they fly?

The picture makes them look bigger than they are, they're just mini markers for marking your shot before you putt.