• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Innova or Discraft Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
found one

I found a Innova patch that I liked and bought but I have yet to find a discraft patch other than the buzzz patch they have out. Let me know if you find any and i will let you know the same.

I have a red buzzz patch that I love and put on my bag but I was looking for a discraft logo patch. I have a Innova patch on my bag that is just their logo but I use more discraft discs and so I wanted a plain patch. I don't think that they make them. I can't find them anywwhere. Ty for the offer I would have taken you up on it but I as I said I already have one. Let me know if you see any discraft patches. I emailed over to discraft to see if they are going to start to make some. We will see what happens.

Next Season - Discraft Patch

I just got an email back from Discraft saying that they have a Discraft logo patch coming out next season. Just in case people were looking for one. I guess I will have to wait for that patch. :doh:

Oh I plan on it. I just wanted to put some companies that I use on there too. I plan to really trick out the bag. But some of the bands are rich too lol. Plus patches are pretty cheap to begin with. I ride as well so I have a lot of patches on my leather from the different riding events that I have been to as well as my HOG patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts