• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Stamp Styles

White Matte and Blue Sparkle :)

FirstRunSF.jpg

Figured you cats would enjoy seeing some Hotstamp Foil in the raw!

hotstampfoils_dgr.jpg

Snapped this mere minutes ago for this thread. Just one box from our ever-shifting collection of colors and styles :)

^^^^
Cool!

That is cool.

Wow, some sweet pics were posted in the last day or so. I had no idea a few of those stamp types and color combos existed.

I'll steal your pics and do an update to the tables in the next few days. Until then, post more stamp pics that I'm missing!

Actually I mislabelled the 10x Whippet above, it's pink bubbles or something else.

Here is what I call LASER ETCH...

disc041.jpg

Hey Pablo, when you look at your "Laser Etch" disc, does it look the same as the ones posted as "Lines" or "Horizontal/Vertical Lines?" I can't determine from the pics if those are different styles or not.

I updated the colors, and added several styles at the bottom.

Any other colors/combos, or stamp styles missing?

W52E1nr.png

WJKsSg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I updated the colors, and added several styles at the bottom.

Any other colors/combos, or stamp styles missing?

Very cool, Chambers...thanks for putting this together! I don't think I've ever seen or even heard of the bubbles and snowflakes unless I mistook them for prisms or something. Neat thread.

Figured you cats would enjoy seeing some Hotstamp Foil in the raw! Snapped this mere minutes ago for this thread. Just one box from our ever-shifting collection of colors and styles :)

Thanks for that, too! Always kinda wondered what the raw material was like.

Here's some more

Blue/greenish/silver laser etch horizontal
7F38EDB8-0A7E-4A50-A017-33AA3F0C17E3-831-0000005D31F9517E.jpg

baby blue matte
5D243F77-1112-4224-A3AE-3BE211B45B4B-831-0000005D2CD6EBAA.jpg

This may or may not need a new one, the old highlighter matte I only have orange but I know there is more.
EB7CC268-431C-4A38-8A39-55F640B4568E-831-0000005D27B88C82.jpg

Purple prism
70AACA23-ABA0-4922-8AE4-B986C9F578A9-831-0000005D21370AB6.jpg

Foil should really be two categories, gloss and metallic. This is how some of the older USDGC roc guides listed them.

Here's some more
Blue/greenish/silver laser etch horizontal
baby blue matte
This may or may not need a new one, the old highlighter matte I only have orange but I know there is more.
Purple prism
Oh and add copper to the foil stamps.
Sparkly red, white, and blue w/ stars.

This stamp screams USA!

chambers, my champ monster has a pink foil label.

Thanks for the adds! I'll add these next time I post an update.

Foil should really be two categories, gloss and metallic. This is how some of the older USDGC roc guides listed them.

Juju, can you post a pic of the difference between gloss and metallic with an explanation? I don't what the difference is.

Hey Pablo, when you look at your "Laser Etch" disc, does it look the same as the ones posted as "Lines" or "Horizontal/Vertical Lines?" I can't determine from the pics if those are different styles or not.

Yes, Laser Etch = Lines. My pic is just kinda fuzzy. Thread/OP chart is looking good dude!

Also, for REFLECTIVE HOLOGRAM, I think you just need Silver, Gold, and Pink as the three main colors (I posted pics of pink and gold I think). They most often reflect as rainbow.

This is one of those threads that I found while looking for something in particular, and have now forgotten.

Love this thread!

Yes, Laser Etch = Lines. My pic is just kinda fuzzy. Thread/OP chart is looking good dude!

Also, for REFLECTIVE HOLOGRAM, I think you just need Silver, Gold, and Pink as the three main colors (I posted pics of pink and gold I think). They most often reflect as rainbow.

Thanks! I'll have the updates up soon.

Very nice work.. Chambers!! I also enjoyed all the eye candy stamps everyone posted.. That red white and blue sparkle that Las8 posted is the shizz I want on all my disc!! The best thread ever... Roc on !!