• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova's new straps

nofxorbust

I was just wondering what people thought of Innova's new discarrier caddie pack straps. Ive included a picture if you have never seen them. So would you buy them? You think their worth $150?

Attachments

• CaddyPack_3-4.jpg
    CaddyPack_3-4.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 90
  • CaddyPack-in-use-4.jpg
    CaddyPack-in-use-4.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 110
don't like the extra weight of the chair...would rather stand, but looks nice

I'm not sure how much nice stools cost but I don't see innova selling many of these at $150. My bag + nice straps didn't cost nearly that much I don't think I'd ever pay that much for straps unless they came with a pretty lady.

The idea is great (and from what I've heard it also works) but the price point is simply ludicrous. If it were reasonably priced I'd definitely look into it.

isnt the bag included in the price? I always thought it was included. Thought the price was a bit steep for it with the bag, if it is only the straps then it is way too high.

I remember reading another thread about this but i'll weigh in anyway. Given the price of the Bag and the Straps, the folding chair would come out to be about $45. I bought the stool I use for 13 bucks.

I saw Dunipace on the course a few weeks back with this contraption. Looked interesting but I just don't need a seat unless I've playing > 72 holes personally. If worse comes to worse I'll sit on the ground. And the $$ is a bit steep.

I am thankful for the benches most parks have, so I don't have to carry mine around with me.

Wow i was thinking about getting those but 45 bucks is nuts.

I seen this at the disc golf shop. I thought it looked rediculous. Then I tried it on, and I was impressed. It was comfortable. I myself probably wouldn't use this if it was free, let alone buy it. However, you're not paying $45 for a stool, you're paying $45 to not have to carry a stool. I think if you carry a stool, you would like these straps/stool.

The concept is more than a "stool." I agree it's a bit pricey but, conceptually it's pretty nice. Instead of having to actually open your stool every time. The bag does it for you, just by sitting it down correctly, which isn't hard at all. I'd never buy it, but for someone upgrading from no bag, or a starter bag. It could be an option. You're paying an extra 20-25 for having the stool open for you, and their design work. Meh, their idea, they can charge however much they want for R&D.

I never understood the concept of a stool ... Maybe its just because all the courses I play have benches or large rocks to sit on. Even without that I thin I would just sit on the ground before I would carry a stool around.

Stools are great when you're playing 2-4 round tournaments with large amounts of people and long holes. Either way, sitting on the ground or a stool. They're pretty comfy and for $20-25, it's a good way to support your disc golf shops.

Stools are great when you're playing 2-4 round tournaments with large amounts of people and long holes. Either way, sitting on the ground or a stool. They're pretty comfy and for $20-25, it's a good way to support your disc golf shops.

Guess it would make since in a tourney setup ... I never play anything other than casual rounds. I just never understand the guys carrying huge bags with 30+ discs and a stool for a casual round.

Dunno, some like variety. I never carry more than 18. 16 is usually my tournament bag, and 12-13 casually. Only 18 if there are multiple water holes, and I carry two extra Roc's, lol.

Latest posts