• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

its gonna be like black friday before a hurricane trying to get in that place opening day

i'd love some star gazelles. champion stingrays and whippets please. a star monarch would be interesting. champion polecat?

Y'all Are Sorta Cute in Here!!!

child_candy_store.jpg

HEY, don't hate little missy. You just wait. IF they did happen to pop some Star Gazelle's out of that little candy machine and they fly like a Gazelle should. You'd be the first I'd suggest throwing one to! Buttery soft Star with a nice mild dome. I've been on this hype for a while. I ALWAYS said when they were OOP if they made Star's I'd drop everything and go back to them. I have enough KC's and CE's to take that mildly over stable spot. But, the old super straight long glidey DX's are hard to find now. ALL the new runs are terribly poop flavored.

Will Dave Dunipace put 5 golden tickets inside 5 sealed Rocs and the winners get to tour the factory?

. . . IF they did happen to pop some Star Gazelle's out of that little candy machine and they fly like a Gazelle should. . . . Buttery soft Star with a nice mild dome. . . .

Star Gazelles would be sooooo sweet - I would buy a crapload if they produced 150s. I bought what I thought would be a multi-year supply of DX Gazelles, but trashed all but one in a single summer. Nothing wrong with a flippy Gazelle, but one only needs so many . . .