• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

I was gonna hold my breath for a star gazelle, but then I got some eagles

This is Dave Dunipaces list of what the factory store will initially offer

Here are some of the first offerings:

Star Viper, DX Classic Roc, Pro TB, Pro Sidewinder, Pro TL, DX Classic Ace, DX Classic Hammer, Pro Gazelle, Star Gazelle, Dx Raven, Star Raven, Ch Scorpion, Dx Python, Pro Coupe, Dx Condor, Dx Eagle L

And other stuff: S-Line PD Proto, SE Cheetah proto, SE Viking proto, various X outs etc.

Innova Apparel

More stuff will be added as molded or found.

Coupes? You'r kidding, they didn't sell even when thy were almost the only game in town (I still have a mint one). An SE Viking Proto sounds good. How about dusting off the ancient Roc mold that was basically an XD with a bead?

Even better, some gummy Champ Cobras?

Pro Gazelle
Pro Gazelle
The rest of you can burn in hell
'cause I'm gettin a pro gazelle

Star Gazelle
Star Gazelle
Gonna run you over in my Chevelle
On my way to get a star gazelle!

3rd verse same as the first!

When?

And while your at it, can you mold me up a gummy champ Pig. Thanks

^^^

This! Got a Pro Pig, it's already hit a tree and got all stressed and whiney on me. But before that happened, I fell in love with it.

But I'd love to see so many...SE Viking, SE Cheetah sound awesome. Would love to see a Gremlin of some sort.

Last edited:
How about some Star or Champion RAMS? I know lots of people here in Michigan that would love some of these.

Im sure if you contacted DaveD that there would be a run at some point. alot of these rare molds i think are gonna depend on how well the store actually does. if they see alot of interest in some older molds or molds in different plastics i could foresee limited consistent runs.

they sucked when they made them before, just fyi

ya they were basically TLs then. although the super straight fade was nice. and pro TLs are like leopards almost.

As much as some of Po and star versions sound so tempting. I am gun shy because of uncertainty regarding their flight and glide. Otherwise, I would love to get a pro/star Gaz or Cheetah.

Any word going around if this is finally opening soon or what? I need me some pro and star gazelles!! I thought he said they would be releasing champ gazelles too. What's up with that? I don't see it on that list.

Does anyone know if a run is typically going to be all the same weight, or if they can do various weights in the same run?

I am really interested in the star gazelles, but much less so if they are all max weight.

Anyone heard anything else as to when this factory store will open? I've not found anything recently and was just wondering. Thanks.

I should think that demand from the factory store, as well as the consumers directly, would persuade them to go back to making some of the good discs that we miss, or in the proper plastics(cough,gummy champ wolf, cough). It would be the most simple and cost effective way to read the market and focus their production on what's really popular and working. Oh yeah, it's Innova, so they'll just tell you what to like and you can deal with it.

Last edited: