• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Is there a putter for people with big hands?

Putters are very much about feel in your hand. I'd recommend going to a disc golf store and just see how putters feel in your hand. Some stores may even have a stack of used putters and a basket to try out.

Might also look for something with a beefier rim. Magics feel bigger rimmed in my hand,compared to my Pures.

Nailed it...Magics feel great in my larger hands. No bead to rub on your bulky ape fingers on release.

How big are you hands? lol I'm 6'5 and i have pretty big hands, but most discs feel alright.

Your best bet is just going to a store with a ton of discs and finding some that feel right.

Last edited:
Wow I'm really blown away by the amount of input from you all. I've looked into pretty much all of your suggestions and I've decided on trying out the P2, XD, and possibly the zephyr. I have tried the zeppelin, rattler and aero but I found they are much better as floaty upshot discs. Maybe I'll revisit them. The Crosslap sounds interesting but it would be too overstable for putting.

A friend of mying just got a Banger GT Soft, its a larger putter and feels real nice in the hand. Flies nice to!:thmbup:

Like the p2 is an aviar with a nose spacer ...the dga Titanic is a spacered magnet tried one for a minute but two deep....