• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ISO: Innova Champion Birdie

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvsty9

I know they are out there, I'm looking for a buddy who lost one in a lake and got the other one stolen. It is a huge part of his forehand putt, and the dx isn't cutting it. PayPal is ready to go, come take my money!!

I picked up a pretty old looking Birdie at a pro shop in Spring, TX last weekend for $5. The stamp is like 95% worn off, and all there is on the back is an imprint in a circle that says Innova Champion Disc Inc., Ontario, CA 91761 and has a patent number on it. I'll be honest, I have no idea what type of plastic this thing is, but I know it feels good to putt with. Any idea how to determine what the plastic is?

Edit: Just called my wife to take a look at it, she says she thinks the stamp was a "foil" stamp, but it's worn to the point that it's really hard to tell.

Last edited:
The patent number is probably on the Thumbtrac since the Birdie is not beveled. If it is opaque, it's more than likely DX. All the champs I've seen have been translucent/transparent.

To keep the sales thread on track, good luck with your hunt tvsty9. I have one that isn't for sale, and it wasn't super easy to come by. Be prepared to shell out some decent coin for it.

Thanks for the response nonbreaker, tbird888 is right. If you can't see through it, it is most likely dx. And I am unfortunately aware that they are not easy to come by, but this guy is in desperate need. It is a very integral part of his game, and he taught me a lot about competition golf so I feel like this is a good way to pay him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts