• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] It exists!!! The Opto Pure Thread

Soon...

Last week, Svante had this to say about the Opto Pure, "About the Pure in Opto Line; we have done a lot of testing to produce it since we have had a lot of requests for it. It will probably be
released during 2012 as a regular item."

And there you have it.

I got one of the xmas ones. If they can make the production run like that one, they are very faithful to the Grip Pure flightpath/stability

BTW: Tomas said they stamped 44 xmas Pures...I might hafta stop throwing it. :\

397656_245161078887748_100001815728482_591871_9148317_n.jpg

u missed a sexy red glopto one that was fs in the mp earlier elky. kinda makes me wonder now if theyre doin a goldline pure too :)

That is ok with me.
I will wait for production run.
I think that one on the MP was just an opto with a few shift flakes mixed in it.
Tomas didn't rule out the GL Pure when I asked him about it...but he didn't confirm it either

I got one of the xmas ones. If they can make the production run like that one, they are very faithful to the Grip Pure flightpath/stability

BTW: Tomas said they stamped 44 xmas Pures...I might hafta stop throwing it. :\

397656_245161078887748_100001815728482_591871_9148317_n.jpg
is that one sparkly? the one i just sold had a ton of sparkle to it.

Nope it is just a yellowish green opto.
damn, maybe i should have done some more research before i sold it. ah well, i made a little money off it and its going to a good home. everyone wins. an auction may have been fun though.

feels like slightly softer/gummier opto...at least in my case
But it may be just because it is a putter mold...I can't tell

My brother was talking about how he would be really interested in a GL Pure. He's thrown a Grip Line Pure for about a year and a half now. He may have replaced it with a Sinus AP and Sinus SP.

The Pure is such a beautiful disc... In GL plastic it would be pretty amazing.

Word is that is it is being stamped this week. Save your $$. Time to get some Opto Pures is near.

Word is that is it is being stamped this week. Save your $$. Time to get some Opto Pures is near.

Interesting.... I was speaking to the owner of my local PIAS and she said that they were on the latitude order form. I thought she was mistaken, but now I'm hopeful!!

My life is about to get a lot better :thmbup::thmbup:

On a somewhat related note, any word on if Westside will run the Swan 2 in a higher end plastic? I would love something more durable for upshots.

I just use the Pure for those shots. But I putt with the Swan2. My guess is that they are pretty interchangeable. There would be some adjustment period, but theynare close.

I suppose I could just pick up another Swan and use it strictly for upshots that way my putter doesn't get too beat up...