• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] It exists!!! The Opto Pure Thread

won't it be faster and beefier? There's not much love for hard plastic putters.....although I am aware most use the pure for approach and short drives so it might be a good thing

I would use it for drives/approaches. It would be sweet if it had a touch more stability than the grip line im using now.

I think Lat has been lying to us about it not being possible to make it in opto

ceyl3.jpg

5X1dM.jpg

I will pay for this disc. I will probably buy 2 or 3 of them. My favorite putter is a grip line Pure and that disc looks perfect for keeping my main putter from taking too much abuse.

And D Rick... you have a great looking crew. Lucky man!

I'm stoked for this. I was realy late to the Pure party picked the disc up last month. I have been looking for a putter that felt great in my hand and came out clean and this is the one. It had better be becouse one of the owners at our local shop called me out on the fact I had tried pretty much every putter and at some point I have to realize its not the disc.

My Pures and Ions land within a few feet of each other. But I throw with zero spin, snap or form so take it for what it's worth. Both are good discs. Whatever feels better to you will work.

Far as I understand, they are not scheduled for production, yet. Sounds like there is hope though. I imagine if we see them it will be spring-summer 2012. Probably depends on how that Opto flies. As was mentioned on page 1, the Pure is beloved because of it's shape, grip, and flight properties in base plastic, much like nearly ever other putter.

They sure look sweet. Saw a nice pic of the profile, right on the money. I heard the words test run and a certain quantity, but no definate production run numbers or time table. Merry Christmas Mr. Santa stamp Opto Pure, hope to see you soon.

these are great looking and feeling discs. someone(me) just posted one in the marketplace. :thmbup: