• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Jeasy's FSOT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeasy13

Par Member
All of my discs for sale or trade will be listed here, really trying to trade at the moment.
I have:
Innova:
Star Wraith 7/10 172, orange w/ silver Stamo, ink on rim
Star Katana 8.5/10 172, orange w/ silver stamp, ink on rim
Champion Ape 8.5/10 172, sweet Greenish blue w/ red stamp, no ink

Discraft:
Elite-X Fly-dye Buzzz 8/10 172, ink on rim
ESP Surge 8/10 Bright Green w/ Purple stamp, ink on rim
FLX Buzzz 6/10 White w/ blue stamp(mostly wiped) lots of ink

Pics coming soon, pm me your email address or phone number and I can email or text pictures
Wants : 167-172 7/10 discs.

Vibram :
Medium/ Soft Ridge

Latitude :
GL/ Opto Flow
GL/Opto River
GL/ Opto Fuse

Discraft :
Z Flick
Glow Buzzz

Innova :
Pro Destroyer
Pro Wraith

Last edited:
I have a 173 green z buzzz SS that I could let go for $10 shipped. It is in 8+ condition

i have 169 and 170 pro rhynos(white) for $22 shipped....also have the same weights in differnt colors for $27 shipped if interested....all new!

I got an ESP Nuke, good sir. It's in awful condition though, $40 shipped.. or I could just bring it to your house ole H.A.N.

but, i can't believe you're going to get rid of that champ valk... it has an awesome dye job..

guess you can't throw as good as it looks!

Who brought this ^ Guy? Haha welcome to the site dub, I knew it was only a matter of time. Ive thrown that Valk like 3 times, not that I do t like it, just don't need it.

Brett and plank, I'll keep you in mind, but like I said I'm really looking to trade at the moment.

I have a few nice Buzzz's (esp/Flx/SS/Z) and Nukes (ESP/SS) and Surges (ESP Flx SS/Esp/SS) I'll trade for that Valk. Give me a shout, let's get this done. Thanks, .....jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts