• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jeep Cherokees + Disc Golf = AWESOME!!!

SweetChainMusic

Bogey Member
grandcherokee.jpg
+
champvalk.jpg
= AWESOME!!!!

athough this is a completely random thread... id have to agree... though i have an old XJ and i havent thrown a valk in over 6 years...

i ditched my cherokee when the cash for clunkers program came around...go honda!:thmbup:

the door on my cherokee fell off once.:\

i ditched my cherokee when the cash for clunkers program came around...go honda!:thmbup:

the door on my cherokee fell off once.:\

did u ride without a door? i imagine you would!

no. but i did get out of the passenger side for about a month until i got around to having it rewelded. :\

lol that one is begging for photoshop and a spot on the disc golf throughout history thread.:clap:

Yeah this would be the "ultimate" in a discgolf course.... This thing has a basket attached to the front plank (near the drivers hatch) and you gotta try to ace it from about a hundred yards while that thing is firing anti-tank rounds at yo @$$, and coming straight for you. It could be on hole 18, you know that final "gamebreaking" shot. A stray round from one of these puppies is what caused that hole on #8!:D

What would you rate a course that had one of these?

My next truck is going to be a new Nissan Titan. My current Nissan has 212,000 miles and runs great.

When I go to pick it up from the dealer the first thing I am going to do before I drive it off the lot is put a Disc Golf sticker on the back window.:D

You might be addicted to disc golf if...

MidnightbikersTitan.jpg

The Wranglers are ok, but if I bought one, it'd have to have a hard top. Can't buy a vehicle you can break into with a knife or a warm soldering iron. :thmbdown:
The Libert is just ugly, never did like them.:gross:
The Cherokee is the only one I could realistically buy, but I can't afford that $h1t. And I live about 10 minutes from where they're built :\:doh: