• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Jimi Hendrix 8x Galactic ROC Littlewing DGC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmac811

Bogey Member
i guess my old thread expired!

but this thing is still out there i dropped the price down a little bit and i am still open to trades of Teebirds, JLS, LS and anything else intresting.
60$ shipped.
Super RARE new Innova-Champion brand 8x JH PRO JIMI HENDRIX ROC. This is a sweet orange Roc with a rainbow 8x JH Pro Edition Galactic Guitar Champ stamp with Jimi's signature. The disc's weight is a beefy 180 grams. These were a very limited run (less than 200) of DX Rocs that were produced by the Little Wing Disc Golf Club as a parody of the 8x KC rocs.
The Hendrix family made a stink and had these stop getting printed because of Jimi's signature so they cannot produce these anymore.
They were a CFR for the EDGE program to help promote disc golf to youths. THIS IS NOT KC PRO PLASTIC!
This thing is in MINT condition 10/10

10/10 brand spankin new. never thrown
IMG_7107.jpg

IMG_7933.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

Last edited:
if it was made for edge program, are you sure it's 180?
edge discs are usually wicked light like <110g

what year were these produced?

if it was made for edge program, are you sure it's 180?
edge discs are usually wicked light like <110g

nope it's definately 180. I got a pic. will upload when I get to work.

also, Lion. Im not sure when these were produced. maybe someone can help me with that

someone atleast make an offer. i have had O responses and this thing is sweet. i dont want to "hang it on my wall"

I think thats going to be the end result. but i would really like to get some trades.

this one is cool cause of the sig ... the newer ones just have jimis face on it that makes a wing ... not as collectable at at ...

hmm i love it but dont got that much flow,,, i got a first run pro t bird 7/10 with ink, a ten time kc pro cheetah 7/10 with ink and 20$ bucks for it ???

^^that goin on your wall greg or you gonna dirty it up lol

this is still out there. ill go down to 60$ for it

or still looking for a 11x KC Teebird, any Rhynos (dx,champ,pro), or some nice JLS's

or a combo of both, its up to yall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts