• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jmdevlin's Bag

Jmdevlin

Hey guys, been playing a lot and getting better. Just wondering if I could get some feedback on my set up. For reference I throw an aviar around 275, a warrior around 320, river 360, and my blizzard wraiths right at 400. These are all golf lines as I've never really been a fan of distance lines (too much hit or miss)

Anyways here's the bag:
3x Kc aviars 175 g (2 blacks for putting, 1 white thats beat and a super straight short driver/approach)
1x ESP zone 173- get out of trouble disc, wind approaches, good for controlling distance

4x S warriors 179(ranging from super beat to fresh, most thrown discs)

1x GL river 173 (flies like an eagle surprisingly)
1x z Avenger ss 167 (rollers, low power shots, utility)
2x champ firebird 175(11x and glow, knifes, skips, overhands)

2x z force 172(stability and distance, really like throwing these guys because they are so predictable)
3x blizz wraith 150(all super domey, but one is really stable long flex shots, one neutral for hyzer flip to flat lazers, and one super flippy for tailwind hyzer flips)

Couple questions:
Why Warriors? what do you like about em?

If the River goes MIA, what would you replace it with?

Why 150 Wraiths when everything is is fairly heavy?

just my own curiosity... the bag looks well rounded

I really love the feel of warriors, shallow grip, good plastic, etc.

And if I lost the river, I'd probably either buy another one or go with the many eagles I have.

And the 150 wraiths bomb, I really don't throw them any harder than my other discs but they just glide and glide (best throw of my life was a 450 foot hole slightly uphill with a tailwind, popped the neutral wraith on a nice flat line and it just magically stayed in the air the whole way.) it would be awesome if I knew how to repeat that...

Latest posts