• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Jolly Launcher Gators

They've already become available and sold out. I'm sure you can still get some. You're just going to have to pay... or rip. :sick:

I didn't get any either but have enough PayPal for at least 20 secured for when/if they return.

They've already become available and sold out. I'm sure you can still get some. You're just going to have to pay... or rip. :sick:

I didn't get any either but have enough PayPal for at least 20 secured for when/if they return.

The Teebirds will probably be coming soon, those will be the real cash cow

I know

I'm talking about the pro shop

Three way pact? No eye contact. No crossing swords.

I wouldn't pay that price for any disc. I would certainly sell them for that though. :D Really, I'm buying for myself and a few friends, not to rape others.

I throw 169-172s. They'll be the ones that sell out first and don't get restocked unfortunately. It seems like all these releases are meant to be max weight only.

is anyone throwing these? bout the same as the glow gators??

^ This, but I don't have any experience with Glow Gators. What else does the flight compare to? Perhaps more OS than the Moonshine Verdict I'm currently using? I ask because I think the Verdict is too long for my liking.

As much as I want to flip these to buy more discs, I have to say I love the feel of them in the Jolly Launcher plastic. Just amazing. They have some dome to them, certainly not flat. But, they feel amazing and I love the stamp.

Hard decisions....hard decisions.

As much as I want to flip these to buy more discs, I have to say I love the feel of them in the Jolly Launcher plastic. Just amazing. They have some dome to them, certainly not flat. But, they feel amazing and I love the stamp.

Hard decisions....hard decisions.

Ive flipped all of the other factory releases but my gators aren't going anywhere.

jhep95.jpg

the upload rotated it for some reason but whatever... this was the highlight of my order..star holo stamp!

No time to post other pics.. but My pink one had some swirls in the plate and a blue stamp and my other blue one was pretty clear and had a green stamp.

Now that I think of it.. Has anyone seen a stamp like this before? Not sure that I have

Latest posts