• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Jolly Launcher Gators

Just got mine. Orange and Pink. Both have a little dome to them; right around the same as my DX-stamped glow gators.

says mine should be delivered.. ill post some pics when i get home from work.

I picked up one of the last 160s they had left in stock, but I have yet to throw it. I'm hoping it's a little more stable.

Great looking Gator, Troy. I can't wait to get mine, and I hope they don't release any more like they tend to do.

Yeah, because nobody else wants one.

This isn't grade school. Not everybody is entitled to a participation trophy. These were on the store for several hours before selling out.

Want the limited release stuff? Put in the mindless time waiting for them to become available.

Last edited:
Even if they dont release more with the throwback CE gator stamp they'll probably put them on their CFR list. Speaking of, Why doesn't DGCR order CFR discs that we can purchase on the site?

Even if they dont release more with the throwback CE gator stamp they'll probably put them on their CFR list. Speaking of, Why doesn't DGCR order CFR discs that we can purchase on the site?

I'm sure they'll have Gators for CFR.

Tim orders CFRs randomly and puts them on the Store. There are still some MVP discs available from the last round.

This isn't grade school. Not everybody is entitled to a participation trophy. These were on the store for several hours before selling out.

Want the limited release stuff? Put in the mindless time waiting for them to become available.

WTF is wrong with this pace?

unreal

I'm sure they'll have Gators for CFR.

Tim orders CFRs randomly and puts them on the Store. There are still some MVP discs available from the last round.

Too bad they're MVP discs, i would definitely buy some DGCR Innova cfr's. A green metalflake DGCR teebird sounds great

Too bad they're MVP discs, i would definitely buy some DGCR Innova cfr's. A green metalflake DGCR teebird sounds great

The first round of them were Innova...I can't remember all the molds (mostly DX), but I know Rocs were in there. I think Eagles were too.

Ive got better things to do in life than putting in "mindless time" for a disc release. I do hope they make more and drive the inflated prices I've already seen these posted at down. Enjoy your gators, you worked hard for them. :)

Ive got better things to do in life than putting in "mindless time" for a disc release. I do hope they make more and drive the inflated prices I've already seen these posted at down. Enjoy your gators, you worked hard for them. :)

I think enjoying them was the point of buying them.

I always miss the pro shop stuff not because i don't see it go onto the page, it's because it's always just before my paycheck and by the time i have the $$$ they're sold out.

I think enjoying them was the point of buying them.

I always miss the pro shop stuff not because i don't see it go onto the page, it's because it's always just before my paycheck and by the time i have the $$$ they're sold out.

Im sure enjoying them was the point in buying them. Thanks for driving that point home though.

anything you do with your purchases is acceptable. It's your money.

I'm just not a fan of wishing for others not to be able to buy something.

But what do I know...

But what do I know...

dawson-crying1.jpg

But what do I know...

They can buy something, from me, at a markup, after they sell out :thmbup:.

(When i have bought them, which is rare, but i feel as if i speak from the point of view of all Innova pro shop flippers )