• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Jolly Launcher Gators

I'll wait for you guys to throw these before I bite. Or maybe they will be gone and I can pick one up from a scalper for $30+.

I'll wait for you guys to throw these before I bite. Or maybe they will be gone and I can pick one up from a scalper for $30+.

I ordered two, and I might be your guy to buy from if they are too beefy for me. I will let you know.

I want.......
Beadless Gstar
Beadless jolly launcher
Old circle stamp beaded would be good too

Not gonna bite on this one though. :(

For being on top of all of the gstar releases I dropped the ball on this one! Hoping they restock soon :)

Hope
I want.......
Beadless Gstar
Beadless jolly launcher
Old circle stamp beaded would be good too

Not gonna bite on this one though. :(

Beadless Gators are now the Hyzerbomb Mortar. I hope they never make a headless version stamped Gator ever again.

Stupid work, keeping me from getting Gators.

I grabbed 6. Had stockpiled 25 bucks worth of ProShop credit and wanted the free shipping.

Kinda annoyed they didn't do Chartreuse, but maybe the yellow will be vibrant enough. If not, DDGA.

Pretty excited I was able to get the Pink. I also picked up an Innova beanie, for what it's worth. Here's hoping that 2014 sees more forum-related releases LOL.

They did the champ Pigs, so where the heck are tbird888's Champ Polecats?

Pretty excited I was able to get the Pink. I also picked up an Innova beanie, for what it's worth. Here's hoping that 2014 sees more forum-related releases LOL.

They did the champ Pigs, so where the heck are tbird888's Champ Polecats?

I have a buddy who would buy all of them that tbird888 doesn't want.

:hfive:

I just got the tracking for my 2 blue and 2 pink Gators!!!!:D They will not be here until Friday. :(