• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Julio review of Highbridge?

Tom Julio will rank Blueberry a....

• 5.0....it's really that good...hats off!

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 4.5...it's good but it's no Flip!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • 4.0...it's just an average great course

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 3.5...Why did I drive to Wisconsin?

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 3.0...Maybe I played the wrong course here?

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 2.0...I can't take anyone being better than Flip!

• 1.0...This oughta sink that up and comer good!

• 0.5...Was a great trip I even let Dr awesome drive

• 0.0...I should reserve this score for Lemon Lakes but...

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
what does this mean? isn't a course meant for disc golf? and disc golf is fun.

i'm just curious. is there something i don't know about idlewild?

I am assuming what THEY meant is that it is a TOUGH TOUGH course. So it would depend on who was playing it. I have one course like that in my playing experience, where it is a great course, a supreme challenge, but I just don't have fun there...if that makes sense.

PS...thankx Dreads. :)

I'm leaving you tin hatters alone for the night, the lady friend needs drinks. If I come back and find some rinky dink nine hole course set up in someones yard is at number #1 tomorrow some heads are going roll!

I'm leaving you tin hatters alone for the night, the lady friend needs drinks. If I come back and find some rinky dink nine hole course set up in someones yard is at number #1 tomorrow some heads are going roll!

Welcome to Prerube in the Pines. It's a 3 hole course in DC, but I am not giving anyone else the address. I rated it as a 5 and you can't review it if you can't find it. MWAH-HA-HA

My private 9!!!! I have one basket and 9 teeing areas it is the best single basket course you will ever play!

Oh I forgot to mention I live on a sprawling .25 acres!

The plot thickens...

How about getting on at a library or doing it when they visit mommy (I know I am wearing the foil hat now)

seriously though look why there are suspicions:

Rooster Joins on 9/15 reviews flip stays on for 2 days and never logs in again.

Lief signed on 7/4/2009 reviews flip and never returns.

and Axelval comes on gives Flip City a 3 and never returns (Tell me that is not an idoler in disguise)

For what it's worth, Rooster is a real person - plays in my league every Monday night. He's a d!ck, but he's real. Just pointing out that he's not part of the conspiracy to over throw Idlewild as the top ranked course. You can check out his posts on the local discgolf forum here http://www.motorcitychaingang.com/

Wait-a-sec!!! Maybe I'm not real!:eek:
Maybe... I'm really tomjulio logging on under a bogus username and a secondary IP address, just claiming that Rooster (a completely fictitious person drummed up by Flip City Bill) is real, just to throw the conspiracy theorist bloodhounds off the scent trail. My first 200 or so posts were just cover, made possible by a covert government agency. Which goverment you ask? Why Flip City's of course! After all, it's a city, isn't it? complete with secret government spy agencies and corruption running rampant (if Detroit's government is any indication of what goes on in Michigan).:rolleyes::p

Last edited:
Dave242 done shook up da world he dun shooks up da world.....hahahaha I just realized what happened....too funny! I think we can all agree that the .03 pts separating the scores basically constitutes a tie and all 3 courses are must plays if your ever able.
Whats really amazing is that no one from Renny has brought up Redneck machismo and no one mentions Dave242 3.5 rating of Deleavega(which falls in range with a bunch of other trusted experienced raters on this site) Every course has it's fans and the more a course is raved about the harder its gonna fall when it doesn t live up to it. I have played a handful of New England courses that truly amazed me but for some reason the locals rate them down. (amazes me) Face it, this site is not about the top ten it's about gaining/sharing info about courses and learning. The top ten while fascinating almost cheapens the site at times. I would rather see a most favorited list then a top ten list...I think that would be pretty cool.

Highbridge is #2 now.

Latest posts