• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rogersville, MO

Juniper Valley

05(based on 0 reviews)
Great entry to the game
Pros:

Great place to play 'xcccccccccccccccccccccyhdudhdhdhdheishdhdhskshbdhdbdudhdhdndnsjs dudbdud didndid didjdid didnd didksks zksjshdhdjd shdjdid didjdid dudhdud didhdid dudbdhd xudnd djdbx did did did didndid xidnd
Cons:
Ticks
Other:
Hehdudd dudhduds sishsis sishsbss
What kind of garbage is this review? Get this weak stuff out of here.

Ah, our first review by a six-month-old. Starts off strong but turns into a messy diaper. Sigh.

Ah, our first review by a six-month-old. Starts off strong but turns into a messy diaper. Sigh.
He signed up a new account and posted that within 10 minutes. Guess he thought this was UDisc and your review didn't need to be coherent.

hey @Big Joe, actually write a review telling why you thought the course deserves a 5 stars and get the butt dial review off.

I will change my thumbs down to up when you actually write a real review this ain't UDisc, we have standards :ROFLMAO:

ok, I had to look it up to verify, I do have this course on my "todo list" I need to get up to MO and play this course, take good pictures and write my thoughts on the course.