• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jussi Situation

Depends on which State you're in pretty soon.

There's a 12 week limit for abortion in Norway. I think it's 24 in the US?

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Under PP v. casey, each State got to choose the time limit but could not regulate abortion prior to viability which was held at 24 weeks. Some states regulated abortion immediately at viability, while other states allow abortion up to birth.

Depends on which State you're in pretty soon.

It already depends on which state you are, but basically after Roe and Casey were overturned some states that had previously been at the viability matk will ban abortions completely, while all the other states will remain the same.

Bottom line is that the US has 7 states plus DC where you can get an abortion up to birth, and the majority of states will have a standard allowing it somewhere between between birth and 24 weeks. A select few will ban abortion. Compare that to Europe where many countries ban abortion and only two match the 24 week threshold, with no country allowing abortions past 24 weeks.

Can we also talk about European voter suppression via ID requirements?

There's a 12 week limit for abortion in Norway. I think it's 24 in the US?

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

My point in asking for "Source?" is to point out that the sweeping generalization was an over generalization, as there are many different countries in Europe and many different states in the US. "Just wait until you learn US abortion laws are more progressive as well." This is patently untrue, as there are many states with now VERY restrictive abortion laws. And just as talking about the US as a whole, talking about Europe as a whole is just as disingenuous.

Bottom line is that the US has 7 states plus DC where you can get an abortion up to birth, and the majority of states will have a standard allowing it somewhere between between birth and 24 weeks. A select few will ban abortion. Compare that to Europe where many countries ban abortion and only two match the 24 week threshold, with no country allowing abortions past 24 weeks.

according to: https://reproductiverights.org/wp-c...uropean-abortion-law-a-comparative-review.pdf

Time limits
Some European countries' laws set the time limit for abortion on request or broad social grounds between 18-24 weeks of pregnancy, whereas many set the limit around the first trimester of pregnancy. However, all these countries' laws also allow access later in pregnancy in specific circumstances, such as where a woman's health or life is at risk. The standard practice across Europe is to not impose time limits on these grounds. A number of European countries have enacted reforms to extend the time limits for access to abortion on request or broad social grounds. These reforms recognize that although most abortions in Europe take place during the first trimester of pregnancy, rigid time limits can have harmful impacts, create pressure and further complications for women who seek abortion care.

The WI swiss melt is the way to go brah. Curds instead of the weak crinkle cut fries too. Custard options are open. You're welcome.

I have yet to try the curds. We got a Culver's here in south Florida about a year and a half ago. It's the only place that I will eat a fast food type burger from.

The WI swiss melt is the way to go brah. Curds instead of the weak crinkle cut fries too. Custard options are open. You're welcome.

Have not tried that yet, guess I got me a mission today!

I have yet to try the curds. We got a Culver's here in south Florida about a year and a half ago. It's the only place that I will eat a fast food type burger from.

Culver's is amazing, fresh, no frozen patties, can't believe a chain that big is that awesome.

Culver's is so good it probably should be illegal ;)

Last edited:
Highly suggest you check out Jim Jeffries clip I linked. Vulgar, but hilarious.

I like Cousin's cheese curds way more than Culver's. I always order the cheddar cheese dipping sauce with my Culver's fries. Not quite as sharp as the McDonald's cheddar cheese cup from the early 90's but still pretty good.

If he had consensual sex with a sex worker, that's a family matter for him. I don't know the circumstances between him and his wife, she's not my bff and neither is he.

If he knowingly had sex with a sex slave, then he's a POS rapist who can die in a fire. I'll wait to see if we have evidence in that regard.

So here's a question: What difference does it make if the he has actual knowledge of whether the prostitute is a sex slave?

If the prostitute is being forced to have sex with him, i.e., if she hasn't consented, how is it not rape even if the man who has sex with her doesn't have actual knowledge?

Latest posts