• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Just an observation

There are so many variables and factors regarding disc golf, I think the ratings give a course hype and the actual writing will let you know if you want to play it or not. Not to mention, everyone likes something different so if you read about the course you can decide for yourself if you want to play it or not.
Thanks for the different points of view guys.

I tend to try to give a good review, But I'm not so great with the words like a college kid would be. But I do my best on how I feel the course was for me anyways. I don't care if it is my local course or not, I'll write what I felt about it. Heck the course that my club calls home, I gave it a piss poor review and only 1 star. I think it is a crap hole and I don't want people coming to my park in the current condition it is in cause it would be a total waste of time for them to come out to it, just to leave upset. Oh well, i'm rambling. later

Latest posts