• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Just an odd thing I noticed...

Ok so yea, that is really creepy, my girlfriend and I love to look at clouds like this... I dont see a body but the face is kind of wierd

For those who can't see it, maybe this will help.
On the left of the picture there are 2 clear larger trees. Find the one that is further to the right.
follow that up about 2/3s of its height to where a small branch forks and fans off to the right.

Find the middle of that small forking branch. Directly under that is a tree that also has a "v" fork in it. The follow the right fork of "that" tree until the right side forks again. Follow the right side of that fork to where it disappears into the foliage. About 1/8" directly to the right of where the darkness of the branch ends is the gnomes left eye.

Everytime I poop in a certain stall at work, I notice a little face in the swirls of the tile. Stupid voyeur floor tile.

picture.php

Is this what we are looking for?

OK new lingo! "Chasing the Gnome" = Throwing some bizarre line that nobody else sees...

When I played here on Monday I forgot to look for the gnome. Depending on the age of the picture, I'm afraid he's probably moved on.

This isn't too far off the line I take for this hole. And looking at the age of this picture the gnome has migrated elsewhere, most likely down to the creek to mess with my shots.

You guys are dicks. Except the guy with the "chasing the gnome" idea. That guy is awesome. I chased the gnome in a tournament once (already trailing by a giant margin anyway, so why not?) and got a par that should have been at least a bogey. So I guess I caught the gnome. Kicked his ass too for being such a gnomey little bastard.

I think I see it but it looks more like a witch to me. Is it a side profile of a face looking down and to the right?