• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Just an odd thing I noticed...

sb.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see it... but I stared at the sun for 10 minutes trying to see Venus cross it. I finally saw it but I think I'm half blind now.

I think I see the head, looking to our right, an ear, some scruffy hair, and maybe the pointy hat too. But I can't see a body.

How you you saw this image, unassisted, is beyond me.

Come play a tournament here this weekend! Seriously.

Well, while you're all checking out Lincoln Ridge, I'm sure Disc 'n Dat would be happy to invite you to join us for the Bluegrass Open there Saturday (plus Idlewild on Sunday). Gnomes welcome...unless they're devilishly good at putting or something. :eek:

When I found it, I was just browsing pics of a course I used to play quite a bit. I just happened upon it, just a fluke. Kinda like most deuces I get anymore--complete flukes!

Sisy is right--Idlewild and Banklick (now Lincoln Ridge) are awesome courses. Two of the most beautiful in a 4-5 state area. Plus, some of the more fun and challenging golf you'll see anywhere.

haha, that's funny. It's one of those things where, once you find it, it's impossible not to see it anymore.

I couldn't see it, but then, one Sky God is pretty much the same as another. Ephemeral, man.

I never was able to get magic eyes. :(

Interesting. How in the world do you notice that without it being pointed out??

Last edited:
FYI to all those that can't see it. It isn't a gnome such as a garden gnome. It's the leaves/branches creating an image a gnome.

Pretty cool.

That's funny. Took me a couple minutes but then it jumped right out at me.

I see it now but it looks more like William Shakespeare to me....:popcorn:

It is not unusual for people to see faces in everyday objects. The phenomenon is called pareidolia.