• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Kastaplast

anyone try the Vass in K1 Hard? I have the k1 hard stig in gold and its a bit more stable than k1 imo, but a tad more slick. Its becoming one of my favorite discs

ok got the k1 hard Vass out on a round. First, the plastic looks amazing. BUT, i think its a bit slick for humid areas without chalk. After i chalked the disc and my hand with a bag, the grip was fine. Its already 85F with intense humidity because of a very rainy spring, and most premium plastics are gonna be a bit slick.

For my arm, about 330feet/100m, it flew very straight, maybe a slight finish if i got it up in the air, but its something im going to keep in the bag for a while. I think this would fit between my halo mamba and a 168 23 halo wraith for max distance shots depending on wind. Havent thrown it in a headwind and wonder what it will fly like in a headwind. Ill check back in a few months.